Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Few small announcements

Well a few small things that were announced lately for North America.

There will be a Kirby 20th Anniversary retail disc for the Wii in North America.

Also, the New Play Control version of Pikmin 2 will finally be released in North America.

Hmm, my thoughts on this are that it's pretty great. This gives people like myself, or someone new to gaming, a chance to try out an entire series.  As far as I know this series has a really great ratio of good to bad titles.

Pikmin is a series that I haven't gotten into that much but I have played other, similar games and I enjoyed them so this is great.  In addition, people don't have to pay lots of money for the Gamecube version.

What are everyone's thoughts on these series and the lasting appeal of Kirby in general?

1 comment:

Matt said...

Pikmin 2 is an excellent game. I'd highly recommend it and that's from someone who just couldn't fully embrace Pikmin 1.