Sunday, April 15, 2012

Site chat is at 6pm EST

I am putting this post up really early since I don't think I will have much time to do it later.

Basically, I got my shipping labels from Nintendo yesterday but I need to prep and send it off today before the chat.  So, if I am late to the chat that is why.  I want to make sure it is being sent off on Monday from UPS as I would like it back as soon as possible.

In any case, we can talk about Sage's experience with yesterday's Kid Icarus Uprising GameStop event as well as the Pandora's Tower connection between Operation Rainfall and this site.  I think we were one of the earlier supporters of the campaign.

Anything else is fine as well. See you there in the chat.

2 comments:

Maxi said...

In the chat guys alone.

Maxi said...

In the chat guys alone.