Friday, April 2, 2010

Vacation-ish

Alright, folks ... I hope you all enjoyed our April Fools special. I'm sure I'll have some other hilarity for next year. And if you missed it? Well you should check the front page more often! ^_^

Anyway, I am heading out of town tomorrow to spend Easter weekend with my in-laws.

I'll be back on Monday. Try not to trash the place while I'm gone. I'm looking at you, Rocket! jk jk

So, happy Easter to those who partake. Even for those who don't, maybe you can celebrate by playing some nice [egg-themed games], hmm?

By the way, this community is pretty awesome. I wonder if I thank you all enough for that?

Thanks!

See ya in a few...

3 comments:

Maxi said...

I used to have Billy Hatcher and the Giant Egg. Someone took it and alot of my Gamecube games as well. Had to start my GC collection again.
All in all my entire GC collection if no games were taken from me I think would be nearing 100 unique games. Now I think I have 26 games.

NinSage said...

holy cow!

first of all that's a lot of games.

secondly, who took them all!? we need to hunt them down and exact revenge =P

Maxi said...

Well I was in the process of moving to my new place and I was staying at my grandmothers house and someone was helping move my things and my Cube games didn't make it to the new place. This was back in 2005.So I doubt I would find them now. :/

I also got stolen from me 3 N64's. My games were gone the first 2 times and I think the last time I managed to keep them.